This is where I disappear

Wreck in the Look

Sunday, June 01, 2008

Blaze

Blaze.
The thing that satisfaction is made of.




It seems so numbing : one moment so stressed, hectic and the next, suddenly so empty, restless. Yesterday's dance concert was beyond words. Though I screwed up quite a lot, I'm still happy that we managed to pull it off. Dancing all my heart out is truly the ectasy in life...



When they were airing the video that Rachel did, everyone was so bloody touched. Even I was moved and bimbotic as it is, the only thing that stopped me from crying was the worry that I'd smudge my makeup and look like an emo-kia. So, I just ended up giving Annabel a REALLY REALLY tight hug while she was crying. Damn. It really never occurred to me how important the people in dance really were to me. I guess I've always been taking them for granted.



So for always being there, thanks girls (:





After the concert, I met with my family, THEBOY, the Nas!, Derick, Van, Astrid and Patrick. Thanks so much for your support and your flowers! I feel so loved! Supper was really really fun too! Crapped like shit with Astrip, Starfish and Max.




OMG. Max is like a small boy, Starfish is always bullying me and Astrip is vomiting blood around me.



Gaah.



But despite being so high, I feel so empty now. It's gonna be sad that I won't be able to get the know the dancers more and it feels awkward that I'm not dancing everyday. It's like, a void in my life. Though we weren't really so united, the dancers still left a big impact in my life. For those few days, it felt almost like family...






It's time for the curtain to fall.



P.s: Thank you Anastacia's friend for lending me your white shoes!!! (:


Thought of the day: The guys look DAMN HOT with makeup and Wilson really looks like A GIRL!