Past two days have been a safe haven from the world.
But I'm back, no matter and I get horrible SMSes on the phone.
And I have to chase people for money that they refuse to pay back. It's ridiculous. I already did them a favour by paying for their tickets beforehand so that their order wouldn't be cancelled and just cause I'm not going to get my ticket already (due to certain complications which revolve around the mysterious menopause cycle of the Mum) and they can't find anyone else to get their ticket for them, they refuse to pay me.
Too bad, it's not my problem.
This is what I get for trying to be the good person. And now I have to go down to god-knows-where, collect those tickets for god-know-who, pass those tickets to them so that they will pass me back my cash (which I will be having a desperate shortage of this month) and then go home feeling as if I've just been someone's dog. Either that, or I'm going to be lower on my cash reserves for no apparent reason. This is ridiculous. I feel blackmailed!
Pfffffffft.
Hey, I'm a far cry from the absolute virtue of being a friend but I think in this case, I think I have every right to say, "What the fuck, You call this being a friend?!"
But I'm back, no matter and I get horrible SMSes on the phone.
And I have to chase people for money that they refuse to pay back. It's ridiculous. I already did them a favour by paying for their tickets beforehand so that their order wouldn't be cancelled and just cause I'm not going to get my ticket already (due to certain complications which revolve around the mysterious menopause cycle of the Mum) and they can't find anyone else to get their ticket for them, they refuse to pay me.
Too bad, it's not my problem.
This is what I get for trying to be the good person. And now I have to go down to god-knows-where, collect those tickets for god-know-who, pass those tickets to them so that they will pass me back my cash (which I will be having a desperate shortage of this month) and then go home feeling as if I've just been someone's dog. Either that, or I'm going to be lower on my cash reserves for no apparent reason. This is ridiculous. I feel blackmailed!
Pfffffffft.
Hey, I'm a far cry from the absolute virtue of being a friend but I think in this case, I think I have every right to say, "What the fuck, You call this being a friend?!"

<< Home