This is where I disappear

Wreck in the Look

Sunday, June 15, 2008

huat

The power of HUAT.


Such a simple 4-letter word which makes no sense at all can actually hold so much power. Though it is probably a senseless product of heightened raw emotion - much like the scream of 'KAMIKAZE' of Japanese suicide bombers or the 'I SLEPT WITH YOUR MOTHER' just before the bullet cracks your skull.


But you know, it has a very surprising uplifting effect. It makes you acheive things that you never knew was possible. Erm, though a possible side-effect would be hallucinations and acute high-ness closely associated to being on crack or under the inducement of alchohol.



Just take this for example. (I think pictures speak for themselves)



http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n147/waxworkdoll/2008_6_15_13525.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n147/waxworkdoll/2008_6_15_131833.jpg



Actually I just realised these pictures make no sense LOL! But its okay.
As long as I get it!
So from now on, I'm living life on HUAT!
Like it, love it, live by it!



HUAT AR!!!!!

A LVLS ALL As!!!!!!!!!