This is where I disappear

Wreck in the Look

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Now brewing: Guatamala, Kenya, Sumatra, Tanzania and Happiness, Pour Over Cone style!

I forgot to mention yesterday, but belly dancing class was awesome. If possible, I might take it up after I come back from Perth. I want my abs, honey!

Stepping back into SB-LT again after the flood and after months really feels like walking into a different world. Physically, it is so different. And I mean every single part of it. From the floor, and up to even the lights and the aircon. A mix of emotions rush at me.

I feel a little sad that the warm, cosy charm that the old LT had is gone, but I am also excited and impressed by the new look. I guess its because it is still a little too early to judge, because this is after all, such a drastic change. Well, who knows? Maybe in the future this new LT may exude the cosiness that the old LT had - it just takes time to become comfortable with everything again. And I guess it helps that the heartware is the same. Seeing familiar faces, and some not so familiar, really brought back a feeling that I have not had in a while. I think together, we can and will make this new LT a roaring success. Because, hey, I just realised after stepping in today, how much I love my store and the people there.

On other things, I think that nightmare did awake the sleeping dragon inside of me. It cleared my mind totally, and it made me come to a single conclusion without a single regret. I believe that what I said today, I said it in all honesty, with my heart and soul pegged to it. And you know, after finally saying everything out and being honest with myself for once in a very long while, it really felt like a heavy burden had been lifted off my shoulders.

I think I will have a better dream tonight.