Old promises die hard
It is uncanny that when you are at your wits end, you recall the most unexpected of things. Anyway, I will fight hard to remember this promise even when I'm neck-deep in shit. I can't believe I had forgotten about it for so many years, but now that I've remembered it again, I cannot neglect it. Please help me along. I'm such an ass for making such an idealistic promise to you many years ago.
On a lighter note, Eugin is coming down after like, my persistent bugging for 5 years. FIVE YEARS. Oh well, I guess that's a good gauge to show anyone's maximum tolerance of my bugging. (:
And Silas, I forgot to tell you this just now but, you have no idea how happy I am (with the exception of yesterday's nuclear explosion). And, as Nike says, JUST DO IT. Don't think so much. We may be two very stubborn asses, but I'm sure we're stubborn enough to manage this. :D
And if I'm really unhappy about it, I'll tell you about it faster than you can say "itsa me-"
It takes two shitholes to crap, you know!
On a lighter note, Eugin is coming down after like, my persistent bugging for 5 years. FIVE YEARS. Oh well, I guess that's a good gauge to show anyone's maximum tolerance of my bugging. (:
And Silas, I forgot to tell you this just now but, you have no idea how happy I am (with the exception of yesterday's nuclear explosion). And, as Nike says, JUST DO IT. Don't think so much. We may be two very stubborn asses, but I'm sure we're stubborn enough to manage this. :D
And if I'm really unhappy about it, I'll tell you about it faster than you can say "itsa me-"
It takes two shitholes to crap, you know!

<< Home