It's amazing how you won't realise that you've filled up your life with random stuff until you randomly sit down and think about it
Stuff I've done to fill up the 3-hour gap between SSA lecture and my NM tutorial:
1) Bought another tau box (I am seriously overstepping my budget!)
2) Had lunch
3) Walked around the NUSSU welfare fair at central library
4) Potentially signed up for Arts Rag as a dancer (the theme this year sounds awesome ;) )
5) Contributed my signature to the "Olympic banner with potentially a record-breaking number of signatures)
6) Almost bought a desk vacuum cleaner
7) Almost bought a bracelet for $7
8) Went to the library and stalked people on facebook/blog
And I still have 1 1/2 hours left. Ugh. =\
Time to pull up my ever-disappearing socks!
1) Bought another tau box (I am seriously overstepping my budget!)
2) Had lunch
3) Walked around the NUSSU welfare fair at central library
4) Potentially signed up for Arts Rag as a dancer (the theme this year sounds awesome ;) )
5) Contributed my signature to the "Olympic banner with potentially a record-breaking number of signatures)
6) Almost bought a desk vacuum cleaner
7) Almost bought a bracelet for $7
8) Went to the library and stalked people on facebook/blog
And I still have 1 1/2 hours left. Ugh. =\
Time to pull up my ever-disappearing socks!

<< Home