terminations
EMCC is finally over and I still have the horrible feeling of inertia. When people ask me if I have anything after this, I have to think twice before saying "Nope." if not the first thing that would come out of my mouth would be "yeah, dance."
Towards curtain call. All sweaty and makeup half gone already
BROKENCYDE WILL NEVER DIE!
From the Asshole (:
As much as I totally love having nothing to do and leave the rest of the day for myself to fill in, I kinda miss dance. I never had the extremely homely feeling from it but hey, it was something that I enjoyed a lot (at least, on good days). And somehow, when I was still dancing, I felt more energised during the day. Lethargy was hardly an issue.
And I adore the feeling of walking into the UCC dance studio. Having to find my name on the list, sign in, take a pass and walk through the dubious backdoor behind the security post, I kind of feel like I was going for some secret underground meeting or some privileged VIP preview.
But hey, its over and for the time that it was there, it was completely awesome. The time on stage, though nerve-wrecking, was mindblowing. It was an amazing sensation dancing on stage, being scrutinised by everyone in the audience and thinking, just sitting there in the sea of faces is my mom and my sister (or that asshole and the polar bear for the 2nd night). I'm not used to people seeing me dance so having put so much practice into it, getting scolded, corrected and discriminated against so many times, I was really proud to show them why I love dance so much.
Towards curtain call. All sweaty and makeup half gone already
Me and Ze Yu just before Zhiwen's item
BROKENCYDE WILL NEVER DIE!I think, it was pretty obvious even though I was dying on stage trying to catch my breathe.
And one of the things that I love the most after concerts would be:
From the Asshole (:

From my sister and my mother
From Zhiwen (I don't have a picture of his letter, champagne and chocolates because I was REHEARSING :( )
From Zhiwen (I don't have a picture of his letter, champagne and chocolates because I was REHEARSING :( )It brought a really BIG smile to my face, apart from your being there. Thank you so much!
And thank you everyone in my items, especially my choreographers who had so much patience with me when I cannot get the moves right or when I was not able to attend rehearsals! You guys are GREAT (:
On another note, I am so totally getting a new pet. AND HE WILL BE NAMED JACKII (;
And boy, Jackii, are you EXPENSIVE.

<< Home