Timeless
There are moments where I wish I could be frozen in time. The people around me will still move, fixated on whatever they need to accomplish, the aircon still blasting mercilessly down on me, but I'm still there, and time doesn't move.
A sense of timelessness. I don't need to be anywhere, I don't have to rush, its just the fantastic feeling of having nothing to do, and filling my schedule up as I go along. I can do anything I want, be anywhere I want, be with anyone I want.
Because every single moment is awesome, but it always seems to fly by and the very next moment, its just a dream.
A sense of timelessness. I don't need to be anywhere, I don't have to rush, its just the fantastic feeling of having nothing to do, and filling my schedule up as I go along. I can do anything I want, be anywhere I want, be with anyone I want.
Because every single moment is awesome, but it always seems to fly by and the very next moment, its just a dream.

<< Home