Crackpot
Nash's dance rehearsal seriously cracked me up today.
I'm not sure what the song is, but its one of those noisy heavy metal songs that all you hear is BLA BLA BLA GRAAAHHHHRAAAHHH!!!! AAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
Something like that. So when Nash was teaching, this came up a lot:
Nash : "Okay, the beat is when the guy goes BLABLABLA"
Everyone else: "WHICH ONE"
And I was laughing myself to death when he was teaching like this
Nash: Okay, BLA! *does action* BLA! *does action* BLA! *does action*
I SHIT YOU NOT.
But the priceless part was probably when he said:
"Okay! This move comes when the guy screams something like private-private uhhh AIYA PRIVATE PART LA"
I almost died laughing because that part (no pun intended) really sounded like the guy was singing something about so lonely and private parts. HAHAHAHA.
I'm not sure what the song is, but its one of those noisy heavy metal songs that all you hear is BLA BLA BLA GRAAAHHHHRAAAHHH!!!! AAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
Something like that. So when Nash was teaching, this came up a lot:
Nash : "Okay, the beat is when the guy goes BLABLABLA"
Everyone else: "WHICH ONE"
And I was laughing myself to death when he was teaching like this
Nash: Okay, BLA! *does action* BLA! *does action* BLA! *does action*
I SHIT YOU NOT.
But the priceless part was probably when he said:
"Okay! This move comes when the guy screams something like private-private uhhh AIYA PRIVATE PART LA"
I almost died laughing because that part (no pun intended) really sounded like the guy was singing something about so lonely and private parts. HAHAHAHA.

<< Home