The (not so) simple things
Having so many house parties in such a short span of 2 weeks is madness, with two being in the same week. And I can only come to one conclusion at the end of it all:
I HATE VODKA.
Baileys ftw!
There's some stuff in my life now that I can't put into words. Stuff like feelings. It's a dangerous mixture of both positive and negative, overlapping each other and swallowing each other up. But one thing I do know is that I'll get my answer soon.
And in the meantime, thanks for being there through everything, even if it means that you might get hurt in the end.
Although, just because I have upgraded you from 25% to 30% doesn't mean that you can get cocky anytime soon ;)
Its kind of funny how just 4 months ago I would not see, nor even imagine that I would be in this situation now. And you know, its even funnier when I think of my first impression of you. Irony really comes back to bite you in the ass.
And I think that I'm going mad. There are times when I catch myself looking at you and my brain just short-circuits (pun intended!) and I can't come up with an intelligent comeback to insult you. And then you'd go "Awwww come on that was WEAK."
Shut up asshole.
You should feel honored enough just by my sheer presence!
Chiu noob.
So, in a nutshell, for my future reference should I wonder how the hell I got into this,
logic says : "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!"
something that I can't define says : "THIS IS PHE-NO-MEN-AL!"
" J'veux ton amour
You and me could write a bad romance "
I HATE VODKA.
Baileys ftw!
There's some stuff in my life now that I can't put into words. Stuff like feelings. It's a dangerous mixture of both positive and negative, overlapping each other and swallowing each other up. But one thing I do know is that I'll get my answer soon.
And in the meantime, thanks for being there through everything, even if it means that you might get hurt in the end.
Although, just because I have upgraded you from 25% to 30% doesn't mean that you can get cocky anytime soon ;)
Its kind of funny how just 4 months ago I would not see, nor even imagine that I would be in this situation now. And you know, its even funnier when I think of my first impression of you. Irony really comes back to bite you in the ass.
And I think that I'm going mad. There are times when I catch myself looking at you and my brain just short-circuits (pun intended!) and I can't come up with an intelligent comeback to insult you. And then you'd go "Awwww come on that was WEAK."
Shut up asshole.
You should feel honored enough just by my sheer presence!
Chiu noob.
So, in a nutshell, for my future reference should I wonder how the hell I got into this,
logic says : "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!"
something that I can't define says : "THIS IS PHE-NO-MEN-AL!"
" J'veux ton amour
You and me could write a bad romance "

<< Home