watson, we have a problem
Christmas was rather unusual this year because instead of staying at home with everyone, my dad, my 2 sisters and I went to catch Sherlock Holmes.
IT WAS PHENOMENAL. (even though we missed the first 10 minutes)
But the aftermath was not as phenomenal.
After the movie something in the air made me choke and I felt my lungs constrict on me so terribly like a python had tightened for a kill. Jesus Christ.
I've had these experiences many times before but this one was by far the worst because it took me so long in order to breathe normally again on top of the fact that I did not want to alarm my family and tried my best to act normal and keep a straight face while keeping quiet considerably because its hard to talk while taking a breathe only once every 30 seconds or so.
I seriously thought I was going to pass out.
Or, worst case scenario, I'd eventually have to tell someone and everyone will panic which will stress me out even more and make it more difficult to breathe, but I'd get rushed to hospital anyway where hopefully, someone can help me.
Geez this sucks to terribly. I think I've just killed half my brain cells due to lack of oxygen for the past 30 minutes. I feel so terribly light-headed.
IT WAS PHENOMENAL. (even though we missed the first 10 minutes)
But the aftermath was not as phenomenal.
After the movie something in the air made me choke and I felt my lungs constrict on me so terribly like a python had tightened for a kill. Jesus Christ.
I've had these experiences many times before but this one was by far the worst because it took me so long in order to breathe normally again on top of the fact that I did not want to alarm my family and tried my best to act normal and keep a straight face while keeping quiet considerably because its hard to talk while taking a breathe only once every 30 seconds or so.
I seriously thought I was going to pass out.
Or, worst case scenario, I'd eventually have to tell someone and everyone will panic which will stress me out even more and make it more difficult to breathe, but I'd get rushed to hospital anyway where hopefully, someone can help me.
Geez this sucks to terribly. I think I've just killed half my brain cells due to lack of oxygen for the past 30 minutes. I feel so terribly light-headed.

<< Home