This is where I disappear

Wreck in the Look

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

But I just can't make a sound,




Some memories are just undisputably precious.




Cycling for lunch, sitting at the same bench in the most unrefined manner and trying to climb low trees while looking like an idiot to passerbys, making shapes out of clouds, taking pictures, and later, sitting at the break water, sipping ice lemon tea and running away from SEA COCKROACHES.




Doing the monkey bars, trying to do sit-ups of all kinds and failing at it, trying to run from the rain...




Thanks.




And today,




Watching KC get piss high, snuggling for warmth under the comforter against the efforts of KC's merciless airconditioner, watching others get high, having moments where, even if everything goes wrong like spilling vodka 3 times, the large Sprite once, and the Coke once, you can share a moment and burst into silly smiles. When you wake up, and see 7/10 love staring back at you.




It's all very ... sublime.




Even just by sitting at the amphitheatre and eating KC's prepared meal for the 5 of us, awesome-looking portobello mushroom burgers and smoked salmon and all, as the drizzle kissed the cheeks of fellow unlucky passerbys...




I pray I never forget them.