Back to kissing ass
It's amazing how time can pass so fast because it's already Semester 2 again. What was actually 3 weeks of holidays seemed more like 1 week. My sense of time is so distorted nowadays.
After much gruelling with the help of Fats and my wonderful Dad, my PGP room is now up and running again! It was a real bitch packing everything and moving back but I'm so glad that I now have some air of freedom to breathe in. I have rearranged some stuff this time so my room looks a lot less cluttered. Maybe I'll get a pet, too. (:
Either that, or a plant.
My room still looks devastatingly depressing with its bare walls and suffocating cream overload. The lava lamp that I saw at Plaza Sing may actually be a great idea!
On another note, dance rehearsals for the EMC has started and it's pretty amazing that for one of the items that I am in, we have already completed a 3 min + song in a total of 6 hours. It's seriously a record-breaker. But really tiring in the process. I think it's also partly because I'm not so physically fit as I used to be because today's practice of equal or even-more so intensity did not drain me as much as the first.
It's okay, I'll work my stamina and my abs up from scratch again.
Apart from the recommencement of school, dance rehearsals and driving, it is a tough time now for different groups of people that I know. And I just want to say, Hang in there! Shit that happens in life makes you stronger! Although things may never be the same again, at least its a reminder of how much we really should treasure people.
Because, as I've posted many times before, life is fragile. Live like you're dying.
After much gruelling with the help of Fats and my wonderful Dad, my PGP room is now up and running again! It was a real bitch packing everything and moving back but I'm so glad that I now have some air of freedom to breathe in. I have rearranged some stuff this time so my room looks a lot less cluttered. Maybe I'll get a pet, too. (:
Either that, or a plant.
My room still looks devastatingly depressing with its bare walls and suffocating cream overload. The lava lamp that I saw at Plaza Sing may actually be a great idea!
On another note, dance rehearsals for the EMC has started and it's pretty amazing that for one of the items that I am in, we have already completed a 3 min + song in a total of 6 hours. It's seriously a record-breaker. But really tiring in the process. I think it's also partly because I'm not so physically fit as I used to be because today's practice of equal or even-more so intensity did not drain me as much as the first.
It's okay, I'll work my stamina and my abs up from scratch again.
Apart from the recommencement of school, dance rehearsals and driving, it is a tough time now for different groups of people that I know. And I just want to say, Hang in there! Shit that happens in life makes you stronger! Although things may never be the same again, at least its a reminder of how much we really should treasure people.
Because, as I've posted many times before, life is fragile. Live like you're dying.

<< Home