Oh mother
you're seriously the only person on earth who can piss me off to such furious intensity faster than a falling lighter can ignite a whole house full of gunpowder.
And, I WOULD tell you where I go if
1) you stopped scolding me for going out everytime I do tell you I am doing so
2) you stop getting the maid to stalk me
3) you were less interrogative and mean to me when asking
I am your daughter, not your collared dog.
"A mother has every right to know where her daughter goes irregardless of what age she is...... Even Lionel who is 24 lets his mother know where he is going"
So if I am 55, with children, I still need to report to you everyday where I'm going? If you ask me, I will tell you but don't expect me to report and damn right don't grab me by the throat while at it. And, I'm not Lionel. If you really want me to compare, then there are tons of other people out there my age who are much, much worse.
And, I WOULD tell you where I go if
1) you stopped scolding me for going out everytime I do tell you I am doing so
2) you stop getting the maid to stalk me
3) you were less interrogative and mean to me when asking
I am your daughter, not your collared dog.
"A mother has every right to know where her daughter goes irregardless of what age she is...... Even Lionel who is 24 lets his mother know where he is going"
So if I am 55, with children, I still need to report to you everyday where I'm going? If you ask me, I will tell you but don't expect me to report and damn right don't grab me by the throat while at it. And, I'm not Lionel. If you really want me to compare, then there are tons of other people out there my age who are much, much worse.

<< Home