It's not dead till its really dead
Life's been rather shitty lately because of my inability to dance when EMCC is so close.
It started off as a sore throat, then mutated into a flu, then it triggered off my asthma and so many other things from there.
But anyway, I forced myself to dance today and I can say that I am kind of glad that I had spent my previous practices resting because if I had gone for those practices, I probably would have died.
The choreography is DAAAAMN tiring.
But aside from that, I guess karma works in mysterious ways. All the self-loathing for skipping dance has transformed into me getting to be on stage for half the song, some solo parts with 5 other people, and get this, I GET TO ACT. HEH.
All this, simply because I can't dance the choreo HAHA.
And a surprise was waiting for me in my room too.
Imagine me, on adrenaline high, busting through the door into my room and I see something vaguely brown and familiar on my bathroom rug. I stare at it, it stares at me. I move closer, AND OMG IT MOVES!
So I only did what was natural - I looked for a weapon (now here I was debating between my kodak envelope and my TS notes, and I decided to go with the former), readied it into shape,
and whacked the crap out of it.
Its like being on an adrenaline shot in L4D2. I got it on the first hit with my lightning fast reflexes, two, three times more. Then I stopped to stare at it. One leg had been smashed off. I continued to stare at what remained of the cockroach and decided that it might be calling a bluff at me - after all, they can live for days without a head, what more a measly leg?
WHAM WHAM WHAMWHAMWHAM I hit it 3 more times till cockroach goo stained my Kodak envelope and it was positively smooshed to oblivion. After which, I proceeded to flush it down the toilet bowl.
I am so proud of myself :D
It started off as a sore throat, then mutated into a flu, then it triggered off my asthma and so many other things from there.
But anyway, I forced myself to dance today and I can say that I am kind of glad that I had spent my previous practices resting because if I had gone for those practices, I probably would have died.
The choreography is DAAAAMN tiring.
But aside from that, I guess karma works in mysterious ways. All the self-loathing for skipping dance has transformed into me getting to be on stage for half the song, some solo parts with 5 other people, and get this, I GET TO ACT. HEH.
All this, simply because I can't dance the choreo HAHA.
And a surprise was waiting for me in my room too.
Imagine me, on adrenaline high, busting through the door into my room and I see something vaguely brown and familiar on my bathroom rug. I stare at it, it stares at me. I move closer, AND OMG IT MOVES!
So I only did what was natural - I looked for a weapon (now here I was debating between my kodak envelope and my TS notes, and I decided to go with the former), readied it into shape,
and whacked the crap out of it.
Its like being on an adrenaline shot in L4D2. I got it on the first hit with my lightning fast reflexes, two, three times more. Then I stopped to stare at it. One leg had been smashed off. I continued to stare at what remained of the cockroach and decided that it might be calling a bluff at me - after all, they can live for days without a head, what more a measly leg?
WHAM WHAM WHAMWHAMWHAM I hit it 3 more times till cockroach goo stained my Kodak envelope and it was positively smooshed to oblivion. After which, I proceeded to flush it down the toilet bowl.
I am so proud of myself :D

<< Home