This is where I disappear

Wreck in the Look

Thursday, February 18, 2010

feel the love~

7 days to EMCC. OMG.

Anyway, I returned home at 1145pm, feeling so extremely hungry that I decided to stalk my fridge and wolf down whatever I saw available - which turned out to be a really scrumptious muffin! And my mother, who heard me complaining on how hungry I was, surprised me with some new oats someone gave during CNY.

It was a weird sensation. It was probably the worst and the best oats I've ever tasted. The worst because it was watery, it tasted funny (it was cinnamon and apple flavoured but it was gross cause she just added water and oats) and it just smelled pretty off. And the best, because, well, it was really sweet of her after she's been calling me stupid, useless and immature for the past few CNY days on a daily ranting basis.

So hey, it tasted disgusting but it was full of love.

And needless to say, I did my best to eat everything.