This is where I disappear

Wreck in the Look

Monday, February 08, 2010

piling up

Life's been getting pretty crazy lately with all my commitments. Kinda reminds me of my history teacher in Secondary School when he was talking about Hitler.

I still remember this was what he said : "Hitler was trying to be HERO. H for....and R O for RESOURCES OVERSTRETCH"

I kinda feel like Hitler now. I can't conquer the world and I am definitely overstretched =(
If this was how he must have felt, it was no wonder he was always so cranky. And kinda bald.

But hey, I'm glad I have certain people in my life around when the shit starts to pile up. And for that, thanks =)

Btw, I was feeling really low till I heard this song a few minutes ago, and for some apparent reason, it made me feel so much better.


Alone - Glee/ Haert

I hear the ticking of the clock
I'm lying here the room's pitch dark
I wonder where you are tonight
No answer on the telephone
And the night goes by so very slow
Oh I hope that it won't end though
Alone

Till now I always got by on my own
I never really cared until I met you
And now it chills me to the bone
How do I get you alone
How do I get you alone

You don't know how long I have wanted
to touch your lips and hold you tight, oh
You don't know how long I have waited
and I was going to tell you tonight
But the secret is still my own
and my love for you is still unknown
Alone

Till now I always got by on my own
I never really cared until I met you
And now it chills me to the bone
How do I get you alone
How do I get you alone

How do I get you alone
How do I get you alone

Alone, alone


The Glee version is simply beautiful!