It's about one month's countdown to the final exam. I thought I was keeping up with the pace, but things today have totally changed my perspective. It's easy to be upset with things and just give up, but its also hard to give up wanting to do well in it. I guess it makes me wonder why do I tire myself out for something that would only yield these results. The worst part is, I can see everyone around me aceing it like nobody's business.
I'm not superwoman nor am I supergirl. But at least I'd have hoped that something like this that take up more time than anything else would have produced something better. In summary, you can say that I am extremely, extremely, extremely disappointed perhaps passed the point of being dishearted.
Holidays, do come fast or I might just go mad.
Because this is redefining what feeling like shit feels like.
I'm not superwoman nor am I supergirl. But at least I'd have hoped that something like this that take up more time than anything else would have produced something better. In summary, you can say that I am extremely, extremely, extremely disappointed perhaps passed the point of being dishearted.
Holidays, do come fast or I might just go mad.
Because this is redefining what feeling like shit feels like.

<< Home