This is where I disappear

Wreck in the Look

Sunday, March 28, 2010

I love my P.E uniform

I realise that when I study, I need to be wearing very casual clothes - best if they were school shirts with FBT shorts. I don't know why but I think its psychological. It's like, when I'm wearing my JC P.E shirt again, it puts me back into the situation whereby studying was literally a life-or-death decision. And when I wear that, I can really absorb and concentrate.

Or maybe its just the FBT shorts. Its +100 INT.

And I don't know, it just feels right. Like seriously. The psychological effect of wearing a uniform makes me feel like a student and drives me to study. I'm weird, I know. And hey, its comfortable as hell!

Or you know, maybe its cause I already look so unglam in my PE shirt and my FBTs that I don't really care how I look anymore, so I'm not so easily distracted. Hm.

Although I really do feel like clawing people's eyes out when they stare. Never see thighs before ah. Wanna die issit. I don't know why they bother blinding themselves. And yes, my inner ahlian is bitchy.

On a side note, it's awesome therapy messing up your hair. I can safely say that I'm addicted :D

Labels: