Ten+5 things I want to do before I die: (currently. this list keeps changing)
1. Try out that Dr. Fish Spa thing and steal one of their fishies
2. Pig out at a chocolate buffet/mushroom buffet
3. Find out how I'll look like if I ever became a trans HAHAHA
4. Go Skyyydiiivviiinggg
5. Punch someone random in the face just for the fun of it, then, laugh at them and then run
6. Shop with Jaz and buy $1000 of clothes
7. Migrate to Japan and learn Japanese
8. Learn Japanese and migrate to Japan
9. Dress up as a clown and go around smacking kids MUAHAHAHA
10. Slap a person in the face with a whole wad of $100 Sing notes (Smeeeeeell the money biatch!)
+
11. Lie in a bug-free patch of flowers on a non-sunny breezy day and talk with THEboy
12. Grab a guy by his tie (I think its uber sexy when they do that in the movies heh)
13. Buy the whole manga series of Vampire Knight
14. Go for a makeover and walk around as a gorgeous guy just for the heck of it to see if any girl actually asks for my number and if that happens I'll die laughing ( you can be AMAZED with what modern make-up and stuff actually can do )
15. Take a stroll on the roads of Singapore in the wee hours till the next morning and dance and roll on the road crossjunctions while I'm at it ( chances are I'll get rolled over by some drunk fuck, though )
Quote of the day: WooooOOAHHH, you're such a fucking hyprocrite <3
Thought of the day: I wonder who were the sorry souls who played bananas in pyjamas and was never given a chance to expose their faces?
1. Try out that Dr. Fish Spa thing and steal one of their fishies
2. Pig out at a chocolate buffet/mushroom buffet
3. Find out how I'll look like if I ever became a trans HAHAHA
4. Go Skyyydiiivviiinggg
5. Punch someone random in the face just for the fun of it, then, laugh at them and then run
6. Shop with Jaz and buy $1000 of clothes
7. Migrate to Japan and learn Japanese
8. Learn Japanese and migrate to Japan
9. Dress up as a clown and go around smacking kids MUAHAHAHA
10. Slap a person in the face with a whole wad of $100 Sing notes (Smeeeeeell the money biatch!)
+
11. Lie in a bug-free patch of flowers on a non-sunny breezy day and talk with THEboy
12. Grab a guy by his tie (I think its uber sexy when they do that in the movies heh)
13. Buy the whole manga series of Vampire Knight
14. Go for a makeover and walk around as a gorgeous guy just for the heck of it to see if any girl actually asks for my number and if that happens I'll die laughing ( you can be AMAZED with what modern make-up and stuff actually can do )
15. Take a stroll on the roads of Singapore in the wee hours till the next morning and dance and roll on the road crossjunctions while I'm at it ( chances are I'll get rolled over by some drunk fuck, though )
Quote of the day: WooooOOAHHH, you're such a fucking hyprocrite <3
Thought of the day: I wonder who were the sorry souls who played bananas in pyjamas and was never given a chance to expose their faces?

<< Home