I really, really pity my dog despite the fact that half the time I try to help her, she thwarts my attempts. Her skin allergy is acting up again and I'm worried. Not only because it is really uncomfortable and she must be shaved down (the greatest thing she hates), but also because I can't differentiate between her ticks and her scabs. Seriously.
Why must ticks be grey?! Dammit, can't they be like fire engine red with yellow polka dots or something?! Yes god, I am complaining about your poor choice of colour =/
I am seriously so scared I might end up yanking her scab out instead of yanking the ticks out. Ugh. And the ticks feel exactly like her scabs when I run my hands through her fur! So while I'm actually feeling around to see if its a tick, if it turns put that its her scab, I'm putting her through unnecessary discomfort.
I think my dog's going to show me attitude soon. (but for the moment, she's still too sweet to do so so I shall take full advantage of that!)
Anyway, enough about uncomfortable details.
With all project really left behind me, its time to really focus on my exams~! Cause after exams come holidays and during holidays comes a lot of time to work and with work comes MONEH. And yes people, like it or not, money does make my world go round. No money no honey, no money no yummy... etc. Basically, no money not funny.
And yes, I do love studying with you :D
(maybe its just because the sending back is awesome =x )
Why must ticks be grey?! Dammit, can't they be like fire engine red with yellow polka dots or something?! Yes god, I am complaining about your poor choice of colour =/
I am seriously so scared I might end up yanking her scab out instead of yanking the ticks out. Ugh. And the ticks feel exactly like her scabs when I run my hands through her fur! So while I'm actually feeling around to see if its a tick, if it turns put that its her scab, I'm putting her through unnecessary discomfort.
I think my dog's going to show me attitude soon. (but for the moment, she's still too sweet to do so so I shall take full advantage of that!)
Anyway, enough about uncomfortable details.
With all project really left behind me, its time to really focus on my exams~! Cause after exams come holidays and during holidays comes a lot of time to work and with work comes MONEH. And yes people, like it or not, money does make my world go round. No money no honey, no money no yummy... etc. Basically, no money not funny.
And yes, I do love studying with you :D
(maybe its just because the sending back is awesome =x )

<< Home