This is where I disappear

Wreck in the Look

Saturday, July 05, 2008

Touch of Love

Before I say anything, I'd like to say,


HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROWEN ^^

Meeting up with Yuzu today to shop for Rowen's birthday prezzie already kickstarted my day =)
It's been a long time since I've met up with her but its almost as if time never even passed at all. She's just a bit taller than me but still as skinny and gorgeous (:
(I wish I had a figure like that. dammit.)


Well, in the end we bought killer-expensive chocolates for Rowen and 'love potion' jellybeans that was also absurdly overpriced (Hint: over 8 bucks for that one bottle!!!). Initially we had so many weird ideas as to what to buy for him:


a) Condoms
b) Kinky G-string underwear with fur and an elephant (and YES he WILL wear it!)
c) Sports bra (LOL Yuzu's idea)
d) T-shirt
e) Gatsby Deodrant
f) Ex-lover voodoo doll
g) A mug
h) A huge piggy
i) A stack of friend vouchers for which he can redeem anytime (e.g. Pampering session from us)


And many others..


It's so hard to buy for guys!!!!


After we got his pressie, we went to kovan, bought MILK TEA bubble tea and Candy Popiah and TADA! Rowen came to fetch us. We crapped on the way to his house. Loooots. And in the lift we were staring at his legs.


Psst... I'm so sure he shaves his legs because no guy's legs can be THAT SMOOTH. OMG.
I'm officially jealous.
And Rowen, PLEASE SHAVE YOUR STUBBLE!!


Well, though we were supposed to leave at 7pm to go home for dinner, Yuzu and I ended up staying later till 9+. Firstly, we were helping out a little in setting up the bbq. Secondly, we had Rowen to entertain us (thanks, you did a great job in helping us fit in!). Thirdly, the company there was very friendly. Fourth, Rowen's Superwoman mom really whipped up a faaantastic feast so we couldn't resist! (Durian chocolate cake man! Where else can you find that!)


Chatted up with some of Rowen's friends too. They're really funny people! Omg. I had such a good time laughing I think I laughed a bit too loudly and a bit too much and was annoying the people playing the ps2 =)


Oh! Oh! And me and Yuzu were COMPLETELY SHOCKED at Rowen. I mean, we really didn't expect him to love kids so much. It was amusing watching him play with his tuition children because he almost fit it instantly! Yeah, we've concluded that Rowen's mentality is the same as theirs! And it was really cute that they clung to Rowen wherever he went!


Anyway, I'm really REALLY glad I stayed on =)


Uber awesome.


Oh, and the song that's playing (i'll upload it once imeem is up) is dedicated to both Rowen and Yuzu. I wouldn't trade anything in the world for you guys.


Quote of the day: Whatever, man!
P.s: NEVER watch Rowen try to clean the crabs... he used a toilet brush and scrubbed one of the poor crab's eyes out T_T