This is where I disappear

Wreck in the Look

Saturday, May 15, 2010

A revival of will (a 2010 version)

It's been ages since I've blogged. Yes, I am guilty of being lazy, but there are other reasons too - mainly being really busy and lazier.

I would say that life has been pretty good as of late with no school to worry about. The only pressing issue now would be money, and having to deal with staying at home with no privacy and curfews. Ugh. And a few other things which some people would know. Meh.

Anyway, it just struck me the other day that my will is extremely outdated. So, it's time to update! Like last time, if I ever die one day before my ideal death of 70+, I hope my wonderful friends who stumble upon this blog in the midst of mourning would actually follow my last few wishes, and god bless them for it. I know I will be.

1. You can have my clothes if you fancy anything, but of course my best friends get first dibs. If not, donate it to salvation army or something, at least they can make a quick buck out of it and use the money for some good.

2. I want to be buried/cremated in my awesome shoes. Don't puke me in some sterling white high heels. It's not gonna do shit for me if there is an afterlife. Assuming that everything I have been told is true, if I go to hell, the heels are going to cripple me if I have to run away from demons and the hellish imps. If I'm going to heaven, I'm not going to be happy anyway if my feet feel like its been crushed by mount olympus.

3. Oh, and don't make me wear a white dress. They scare the crap out of me. Imagine if I look myself in the mirror when I die. I might scare myself to double death.
Gimme a nice blouse and my awesome black Giodarno jeans or, a black dress.
Don't be stupid and gimme a red dress, unless you want me to sit by your bedside every night and play premature alarm clock.

4. Do not- and I emphasize, DO NOT, play Amazing Grace at my funeral. I absolutely have a grudge against that song that I will take up to oblivion. Play something happy, or something not so end-of-the-world-ish.

5. As for the rest of my belongings, I have split it up this way:
a) Makeup : nobody gets it. I'm possessive over my makeup and will remain!
b) Laptops, other geek stuff : Boyfriend, you get first dibs on my laptop(s) and others. If you don't want it, my family gets them next, followed by my best friends. Other than that, nobody gets it.
c) Books : Sisters, then best friends, then friends. TREAT MY BOOKS WELL.
d) Money : Sorry, my parents get all my savings down to the last cent.
e) Accessories : Sisters, Best friends

6. Lastly, to let the important people in my life know that I love them, even if I'm an asshole and I don't admit it sometimes. Assuming I don't die shortly after writing this post, then for my family, boyfriend and best friends, you can expect to find letters from me hidden somewhere in the house. Hint: It's hidden in the walls.

Yeah, that's about all I can think of as of now. I am sure this will would change in the years or months to come, but its always good to have something prepared. After all, as morbid as this post may be, Murphy's Law carries substantial weightage and when shit does hit the ceiling fan, at least there wouldn't be stupid conflicts, or in the event that I'm not privileged for goodbyes, this post would save any regret on my side or anyone else's.

With that, I am done. And shut up about counselling. (: