This is where I disappear

Wreck in the Look

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

dumdeedum

Studying lit is disastrous.

You know, I realize that whenever I study lit, my imagination has an automatic life of its own. Coupled with Sougou influence in Gintama, that's terrible!

So there I was, sitting at my MOS table and sipping my Milk Tea as a middle-aged couple with a baby came in. They sat just in front of me, fine and dandy. However, moments later, I hear this annoying tongue-clicking sound thats pervaded Abingdon's Boys School's voice screaming in my headphones.

And almost instantly, I felt like hurling a random bomb around me and see who it hits - hopefully that it hits the annoying tongue-clicker.

But nOoOo. It was just my imagination. And guess what? the idiot tongue-clicker is none other than the father of that baby.

So I turn my music up. For some reason, whenever there's a baby around, I get bad luck. I can't explain it. It's just like some people with eggplants or school principals. Bad things always happen.

And even through David Cook's straining voice, I STILL hear that damn clicking. And the baby isn't even amused. It's understandable if he's trying to amuse his baby when it finds it amusing.

But the baby doesn't. This baby is one level above imbecilic to know that he's not funny - much less the people ALL AROUND HIM that are trying to study.

Then he does the worst thing imaginable: he starts moochifying his voice.

I mean, just picture this really big-sized guy with a face that looked as if he could scare death away and beat up a whole neighbourhood gang. He's wearing his don't-mess-with-me-i-can-expose-all-my-muscles shirt (and the gold chain doesn't help, really). One would expect he's got some army or harem of Ah Lians around the corner that's ready to start a cat fight at the flick of a finger.

But nooo. He starts moochifying his voice. Even though I'm not a guy (contrary to what some people I know tend to forgot *cough cough*), I feel sad for him. It's almost painful. Dude!!! Where's your honour as a male organism!?!?

'AwwWwWw woushld JoO Wan DadEe TuU GiIVE EUusH A HuGgIe?"

I MEAN, WHAT THE FUCK. If words could materialise, I swear I could see all the alternative caps and the bad spelling.

After what I thought was a century that blew by, they FINALLY left.... and another baby came in. This one was a wailer. Ugh. And its mother didn't help the situation as all she did was make this sound that sounded a lot like a goose - "orh, orh"

Big surprise that the baby didn't calm down. Goose sounds aren't exactly soothing. So the baby continued to scream its miniature but powerful lungs off and disturb all the innocent muggers in MOS.

"Wanna play a game of baseball? I'll be sure to hit a homerun. Oh I'm sorry? You don't have a baseball? Why, I see one perfect one in your arms, lady"

I was about to experience the chernobyl nuclear crisis of 1979 in Mos Burger. But the only difference is that the only casualty would be me.

But yeah, I finally finished Othello for now. *Celebrates*

Anyway, I think I'm getting more and more bitchy. It's bad. If I can't stand me, if I were someone else, I don't think I'd want to be friends with me. I've already earned a horrified look from Corrine cause my anti-baby sentiments spoke too soon during lunch today. Hmmm.

I actually wanted to update more but I can't seem to remember it for now. yups. I will stop here.

Quote of the day: I want to ask Busty Hart to come to my table and use her huge boobies to smash my notes into eety beety microscopic pieces <3
(If you don't get it, go youtube and find Busty Hart, the lady with the steel implanted boobs designed to assassinate anything)