world conspiracy
I do believe that the world is conspiring against me because of abnormal occurences this past week.
1. I was quarantined in the auditorium on Monday immediately after assembly from 8am to 4.30pm until I was due to see the Pau at 4.30pm. From there, all he asked about was about my SPIRITUAL LIFE. So much for classtime.
2. On the same day itself, during photo-taking, a crazed chinese teacher tried to button the first button on my collar despite my flustered attempts in repeatedly telling her that my shirt is too small because it belonged to my sister.
3. To make things worse, she pulled it so tight it sent a shock to my airpassage, triggering an asthma attack.
4. At the same time on the same day, my contacts suddenly malfunctioned in my left eye so I was walking around with a VERY UNCOMFORTABLE left eye and my vision blurring every now and then as the contact chose to swim around my eye but I didn't have glasses so I didnt take it out and walking around with 1 contact is baaad for your eyesight.
5. Thus, the asthma attack made me tear pretty badly and the contact problem made my tearing into crying (even though I was emotionally stable apart from being flustered because of the Chinese teacher attack)
6. It was phototaking so my photo in the yearbook will be embarrassingly red-eyed and puffy. Great.
7. On tuesday I got an unusual friendster viewer which stunned me.
8. Today at the library I got an ANNOYING VJC guy sitting next to me who talked SO FREAKING LOUDLY because that stupid sanctimonous troglodyte had earphones which were BLASTING in his ear so he couldn't hear himself.
9. Plus, he didn't even care that his friend was telling him that he was speaking loudly.
10. Plus, there were no other seats to move away to.
11. Plus, I was studying HISTORY! and therefore, need MAXIMUM concentration!!!
12. And after escaping from the horrors of the occupants of the library, I found another horror awaiting me: some teeeh girl with her boyfriend acting coy and giggling while blocking my path as they take their leisurely stroll. I wanted to punch her for her own sake. Geez. Don't degrade yourself like that!!!!
13. I bumped into my hairdresser who I didn't recognize at first because he was dressed up punkish (usually he's in a goodie boy-next-door outfit) and he had dyed his hair completely black and grown it out and he was wearing contacts. SO I had to stare at the handsome dude for about 15 awkward seconds before I remembered who he was as he happily waved at me. Talk about embarrassing.
14. The waffle I bought was soggy. This is an abomination when I'm trying to binge!!
15. Almost got banged down by a car as I was complaining about the soggy waffle. I think there's a ninja somewhere listening to my ranting and chose to execute the chionging car at me with the push of a hidden button when he noticed I was obviously pre-occupied.
16. A baby was waiting next to me in the bus stands.
17. Plus, his kiddish brother who kept trying to look up my FBT shorts and banging the metal pole/failure-of-a-chair which seriously annoyed me.
18. And, it didn't help his parents were those useless parents who don't scold their kids or hit them.
19. The 138 was abnormally empty.
20. My neighbour who usually has his curtains drawn tight has drawn back his curtains for the first time in don't know how many donkey months.
21. .. I think I put on weight.
ITS A WORLD CONSPIRACY I TELL YOU!!! THERE ARE HITMEN AND NINJAS FOLLOWING ME WITH EGGPLANT MACHINE GUNS AND AUNTY-AUNTY BRAND EXTRA-FATTENING POWDER TO SPIKE MY FOOD!
AND I BET YOU THEY'RE HIDING IN THE FORM OF KIDS!!
... and maybe too much history has rubbed Stalin's paranoia off onto me =.=
1. I was quarantined in the auditorium on Monday immediately after assembly from 8am to 4.30pm until I was due to see the Pau at 4.30pm. From there, all he asked about was about my SPIRITUAL LIFE. So much for classtime.
2. On the same day itself, during photo-taking, a crazed chinese teacher tried to button the first button on my collar despite my flustered attempts in repeatedly telling her that my shirt is too small because it belonged to my sister.
3. To make things worse, she pulled it so tight it sent a shock to my airpassage, triggering an asthma attack.
4. At the same time on the same day, my contacts suddenly malfunctioned in my left eye so I was walking around with a VERY UNCOMFORTABLE left eye and my vision blurring every now and then as the contact chose to swim around my eye but I didn't have glasses so I didnt take it out and walking around with 1 contact is baaad for your eyesight.
5. Thus, the asthma attack made me tear pretty badly and the contact problem made my tearing into crying (even though I was emotionally stable apart from being flustered because of the Chinese teacher attack)
6. It was phototaking so my photo in the yearbook will be embarrassingly red-eyed and puffy. Great.
7. On tuesday I got an unusual friendster viewer which stunned me.
8. Today at the library I got an ANNOYING VJC guy sitting next to me who talked SO FREAKING LOUDLY because that stupid sanctimonous troglodyte had earphones which were BLASTING in his ear so he couldn't hear himself.
9. Plus, he didn't even care that his friend was telling him that he was speaking loudly.
10. Plus, there were no other seats to move away to.
11. Plus, I was studying HISTORY! and therefore, need MAXIMUM concentration!!!
12. And after escaping from the horrors of the occupants of the library, I found another horror awaiting me: some teeeh girl with her boyfriend acting coy and giggling while blocking my path as they take their leisurely stroll. I wanted to punch her for her own sake. Geez. Don't degrade yourself like that!!!!
13. I bumped into my hairdresser who I didn't recognize at first because he was dressed up punkish (usually he's in a goodie boy-next-door outfit) and he had dyed his hair completely black and grown it out and he was wearing contacts. SO I had to stare at the handsome dude for about 15 awkward seconds before I remembered who he was as he happily waved at me. Talk about embarrassing.
14. The waffle I bought was soggy. This is an abomination when I'm trying to binge!!
15. Almost got banged down by a car as I was complaining about the soggy waffle. I think there's a ninja somewhere listening to my ranting and chose to execute the chionging car at me with the push of a hidden button when he noticed I was obviously pre-occupied.
16. A baby was waiting next to me in the bus stands.
17. Plus, his kiddish brother who kept trying to look up my FBT shorts and banging the metal pole/failure-of-a-chair which seriously annoyed me.
18. And, it didn't help his parents were those useless parents who don't scold their kids or hit them.
19. The 138 was abnormally empty.
20. My neighbour who usually has his curtains drawn tight has drawn back his curtains for the first time in don't know how many donkey months.
21. .. I think I put on weight.
ITS A WORLD CONSPIRACY I TELL YOU!!! THERE ARE HITMEN AND NINJAS FOLLOWING ME WITH EGGPLANT MACHINE GUNS AND AUNTY-AUNTY BRAND EXTRA-FATTENING POWDER TO SPIKE MY FOOD!
AND I BET YOU THEY'RE HIDING IN THE FORM OF KIDS!!
... and maybe too much history has rubbed Stalin's paranoia off onto me =.=

<< Home